If you like to sled, you’ll love Snow Tubing!
Tubing is one of the fastest growing winter activities in America because everyone can do it! Let the conveyor take you up to the top. There are no lessons or expensive equipment; we provide the tube and you have the fun! The Greek Peak Tubing Park at the Adventure Center has 9 tubing lanes, designated helpers, and its own snow making and grooming machines. This is one winter attraction you don’t want to miss!
Rates and Specials
$25 Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holiday periods*
* $25 ticket is valid for 5 hours of tubing
* Holiday periods include holidays and times in which the Adventure Center hours vary from standard operating hours
Rules, Regulations and Recommendations
- We provide all of the equipment and no special skills or training is needed.
- Children must be at least 3 years of age AND 42″ tall to ride.
- Only one rider is allowed per tube and only one tube is allowed per lane, but you can race against friends in neighboring lanes.
- Dress appropriately. Warm clothing including hats, gloves and winter footwear are advised. For your own safety, loose clothing, such as scarves, are not permitted. For everyone’s safety, ski and other hard shell boots are also not permitted. Also, private tubes are not permitted in the tubing park.