If you like to sled, you’ll love Snow Tubing!
Tubing is one of the fastest growing winter activities in America because everyone can do it! Let the conveyor take you up to the top. There are no lessons or expensive equipment; we provide the tube and you have the fun! The Greek Peak Tubing Park at the Adventure Center has 9 tubing lanes, designated helpers, and its own snow making and grooming machines. This is one winter attraction you don’t want to miss!
For more information, call 800-955-2754. Press 8 and follow prompts for ext. 6440.
Rates and Specials
Cost: $25 for 5 hour ticket, $20 for 3 hour ticket on Tues/Thurs.
Group Tubing discounts are available. Special times can be arranged for groups of 80 or more. Please contact us via our groups contact form or call 800-955-2754 x 6321 for group options.
Tube & Splash
Cost: $35. Go tubing from 3-5pm. Go across the street to Cascades Indoor Waterpark and get unlimited access there from 5pm to 7pm. This offer available only mid-week (Tuesdays and Thursdays).
Ride & Slide
Cost: $20. Go tubing for 2 hours and receive one Mountain Coaster ride. This offer available only mid-week (Tuesdays and Thursdays).
Tubing / Learn to Ski Deal
If you like Tubing, we think you’ll love skiing and riding! So we make it easy for you to give it a try. Tubing Center customers earn 20% off a Greek Peak Learn to Ski & Ride Guarantee.
Rules, Regulations, and Other Stuff
- We provide all of the equipment and no special skills or training is needed.
- Children must be at least 3 years of age and 42″ tall to ride.
- Only one rider per tube allowed, but you can race against friends.
- Attendants are available to give you a push or spin down the hill.
- Dress appropriately. Warm clothing including gloves and winter footwear are advised. For your own safety, loose clothing, such as scarves, are not permitted. For everyone’s safety, ski and other hard shell boots are also not permitted. Also, private tubes are not permitted in the tubing park.