Cross-Country Biking at Greek Peak
Greek Peak’s network of cross-country trails is great for both intermediate and advanced riders looking to get off the beaten path. Ascend through the forest of beautiful Central New York on meandering scenic trails that will get your heart pumping. The fun will keep you biking for hours!
Mountain bikes are available to rent from June to mid-October. See Hours of Operation for specific details.
Trails to explore include:
- Hope Lake Lodge to Page Green Field
- Tuller Hill State Forest
- Town of Virgil Hope Lake Park North End Trails
- Service/Seasonal Roads
Mountain Bike Rental Prices
Mountain bikes can be rented from the Recreation Department at the Arcade Counter.
|Bike Style||1 hr||1/2 Day (up to 4 hrs)||*Full Day||Helmet included|
|Men/Women Front Suspension||$12||$26||$40||Yes|
|Little Tykes (w/training wheels)||$8||$18||$28||Yes|
* A full day rental is any duration longer than 4 hours, until closing.
- All rental pricing includes helmet and taxes.
- Each participant must complete an Acknowledgement of Risks form and Mountain Biker’s Code of Conduct.
- We do not rent baby seats, trailers, or water bottles with bikes. Drinks are available for purchase at the Evergreen Gift Shop.
Ride, Slide & Stay
A Perfect Overnight Getaway
Includes 1-night stay, 1-day of Waterpark passes & 1 Mountain Coaster ride
Stay & Play
Starting at $60.00 Per Person
Includes a 2-night stay at Hope Lake Lodge & 2 days at Cascades Indoor Waterpark