broken clouds 68°F

New Year’s Eve 2020

December 31, 2019

New Years Celebration at Greek Peak

Ring in the New Year at Greek Peak! Welcome in 2020 ski-side at either Trax or Acropolis with a full buffet, live entertainment, kid's activities, fireworks, and more!

New Year’s Eve Activities

  • Bonfire
  • Torchlight Parade
  • Fireworks
  • Live Entertainment
  • Kid’s Activities in Leonidas Room ($20 per person, which includes buffet)

New Year’s Eve Buffet Menus

Trax

Adults: $64.99 per person; Cocktail hour: 7 pm and Dinner: 8 pm
(Applicable sales tax (8%)and service charge (20%) for a total of 28% will be added to the person prices that are listed)

Hors D’oeuvres

  • Vegetable Crudite with Hummus & French Onion Dip
  • Charcuterie Board
  • Spicy Ahi Cucumber Canapes
  • Chesapeake Shrimp Cocktail
  • Oyster Bar

Salads

  • Greek Peak Salad
  • Caesar Salad
  • Caprese Salad

Entrees

  • Dinner Rolls & Rosemary Sage Honey Butter
  • Roasted Vegetable Medley
  • Mini Blue Lump Crab Cakes
  • Cajun Seafood Alfredo with Lobster, Shrimp, and Crab
  • Tortellini Ala Vodka

Carving Station

  • Herb Roasted Turkey Cranberry Compote & Turkey Gravy
  • Prime Rib with Au Jus & Horseradish

Desserts

  • Chef’s Choice Assorted Viennese

Acropolis

Adults: $44.99 per person and $35.99 per child; Cocktail hour: 6 pm and Dinner: 7 pm
(Applicable sales tax (8%)and service charge (20%) for a total of 28% will be added to the person prices that are listed)

Hors D’oeuvres

  • Domestic and Imported Cheeses
  • Berries and Crackers
  • Vegetable Crudite with Hummus & French Onion Dip
  • Spinach Artichoke Dip with Tortilla Chips & Rye Breadcrumbs

Salads

  • Greek Peak Salad
  • Caesar Salad
  • Caprese Salad

Entrees

  • Dinner Rolls & Rosemary Sage Honey Butter
  • Roasted Vegetable Medley
  • Tortellini Ala Vodka

Carving Station

  • Herb Roasted Turkey Cranberry Compote & Turkey Gravy
  • Prime Rib with Au Jus & Horseradish

Desserts

  • Chef’s Choice Assorted Viennese

SIGN UP FOR NEWS & OFFERS

CONTACT US