Job Title: Adventure Center Operator
Reports To: Adventure Center Management
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $12.50 hourly
Come work where you play throughout the year. Greek Peak Mountain Resort is currently looking for over age 18 individuals to work at our Adventure Center as an Adventure Center Operator.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Greeting Guest in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Ensuring guests have appropriate ticket.
- Following protocol on pre-inspections to make sure that ride is safe and in operable conditions.
- Making sure that all guests load and unload safely on their choice of attraction.
- Make sure that all safety protocols are being met and followed to ensure that guests and employees are safe.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Candidate must own at a minimum basic hand tools for construction use.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to give instructions to guests
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States at this time we do not offer H1B sponsorships.
- Must be able to work outside in all safe elements of weather, with proper working attire.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and push 30 lbs. on a regular basis.