Job Title: Cash Office Clerk
Reports To: Accounting Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $15 – $17/hr
Come work where you play throughout the year. Greek Peak Mountain Resort is currently looking for a full-time year-round Cash Office Clerk. This position is an hourly position and report to our Manager of Accounting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Verifies and resets Start bags for all cash handling locations.
- Follows up with appropriate people any cash drawer deviances for corrective action.
- Maintains an accurate count of cash in the company safe.
- Provides cash summary reporting for General Ledger team.
- Performs daily integrations of POS systems into main accounting system.
- Follows established safety procedures. Complies with all policies and procedures.
- Due to the sensitive nature of accounting information, strict confidentiality must be maintained.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma with two to four years of experience,
- Must be 21 years of age
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite Required.
- Flexibility in working schedule
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States at this time we do not offer H1B sponsorships.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.