MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
PAY STARTS AT $11.80 CAN INCREASE TO $15 WITH TRAINING/CERTIFICATIONS
Summary: To operate the Chair Lifts properly and safely, ensuring an exciting, safe, memorable experience for all guests.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure timely and efficient opening and/or closing procedures of the Chair Lift or Tubing area achieving company safety standards. *
- Monitor guests on lifts/rides and in line queues, checking for the appropriate passes and tickets in a customer service friendly way. *
- Performs safety checklist daily before opening ride to patrons. *
- Provides and practices a safety-oriented environment for participants. Is always aware of surroundings and any change in sound or mechanical issues. *
- Actively engages with guests to assist in the overall objective of fun and recreation. *
- Follows established safety procedures. *
- Provide guests with appropriate information, verbal or written, upon request to promote excellent customer service. Respond to complaints to ensure satisfaction. Greet and speak with our guests in a professional, friendly manner. *
- Be proactive and look out for any unhappy guests. Use your initiative to solve issues and leave customers feeling valued. *
- Maintain a clean, pleasant, and professional image to guests, and employees. *
- Assist Greek Peak Mountain Resort guests with safety instructions, boarding and exiting the Chair Lift. *
- Provides assistance to other areas of the resort to contribute to its smooth operation. Properly communicates any special event needs in a timely and respectful manner. *
- Utilizes the proper maintenance and timeliness of log books, safety checks and incident reporting. *
- Performs special projects and assignments as directed. *
- Complies with all state and federal laws, company policies and procedures. *
- Performs required on-going training to ensure customer service and overall safety is of extremely high importance. *
- Ensure manufacturer’s recommended operating and safety procedures are followed. *
- Attend department and all employee meetings as required. *
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be at least 18 years of age or older.