Job Title: Dishwasher
Reports To: F&B Mgr
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Come work where you play throughout the year. Greek Peak Mountain Resort is currently looking for a dishwasher, this position is part-time, year-round position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Wash and sanitize dishes, silverware, pots, pans and miscellaneous items using a sink or automated dishwasher.
- Follow proper procedures regarding using the machinery required.
- Follow established practices for transporting and storing of dirty or clean items.
- Follow established food sanitary requirements and safety precautions.
- Maintain an orderly, clean and safe work area and storage facilities.
- Provides assistance to other departments of the resort to contribute to its smooth operation.
- Attends department and all employee meetings as required.
- Follows established safety procedures.
- Complies with all resort policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Willingness to work a varied work schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
Greek Peak HLL is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.