Job Title: Esthetician
Reports To: Spa Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Come work where you play throughout the year. Greek Peak Mountain Resort is currently looking for a New York State Licensed Esthetician. This position will report to the Spa Director and is a part-time/full-time, year-round hourly position.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Provide professional and relaxed service to all guests, with the highest level of professionalism and hospitality to ensure a pleasant experience.
- Perform a professional intake prior to the session beginning and make recommendations of treatments related to the guests’ individual needs.
- Perform professional body treatments, waxing and hair removal as requested by the guest.
- Follow proper sanitation procedures and maintain a clean working environment per Spa and NYS Guidelines.
- Clean and restock work area as required. Assist in retail area with sales, inventory and restocking.
- Operate POS system as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- NYS Esthetician License Required!!!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two-year related experience.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Ability to read and follow safety guidelines set forth by GPMR and NYS DOH.
- Ability to give communicate in an attentive manner with guests
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States at this time we do not offer H1B sponsorships.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and push 30 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Employees are entitled to a seasons pass at a nominal fee of $15.00 with complementary rentals.
- Discounted season passes for dependent/buddy.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, and during the summer on mountain biking.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (All full-time staff-1st of the month after 30 days of employment).
- For all seasonal, full-time and part-time staff GPMR offers tele-health benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).