Job Title: Esthetician
Reports To: Spa Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $15 to $18 hr experience based
Come work where you play throughout the year. Greek Peak Mountain Resort is currently looking for a New York State Licensed Esthetician. This position will report to the Spa Manager and is a part-time, year-round hourly position.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Provide professional and relaxed service to all guests, with the highest level of professionalism and hospitality to ensure a pleasant experience.
- Perform a professional intake prior to the session beginning and make recommendations of treatments related to the guests’ individual needs.
- Perform professional body treatments, waxing and hair removal as requested by the guest.
- Follow proper sanitation procedures and maintain a clean working environment per Spa and NYS Guidelines.
- Clean and restock work area as required. Assist in retail area with sales, inventory and restocking.
- Operate POS system as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- NYS Esthetician License Required!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two-year related experience.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Ability to read and follow safety guidelines set forth by GPMR and NYS DOH.
- Ability to give communicate in an attentive manner with guests
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States at this time we do not offer H1B sponsorships.
- Must be able to work outside in all safe elements of weather, with proper working attire.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and push 30 lbs. on a regular basis.