Salary: $14 per hour
Summary: Responsible for providing the highest level of guest service to all guests in the resort.
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets and assists all guests during arrival and departure.
- Provides courteous guest service by responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints.
- Coordinates the delivery of guest services by other departments and outside vendors.
- Assists with all guest inquiries to try to satisfy request in a timely, positive manner.
- Processes all reservations and cancellation requests in a timely manner by email, telephone, fax or in person.
- Maximizes room revenue and occupancy levels through suggestive selling techniques.
- May handle the departments accounting system of money, receipts, guest accounts, and other forms of credit. Balances shift cash-up and accounts.
- Maintains information and communication sources such as room inventory, telephone information, log book, and hotel directories; operates reservation system to handle customer inquiries, wakeup calls and the proper communication to guests.
- Maintains order and cleanliness of front desk and back office to present a pleasant and professional image to guests.
- Perform clerical duties to include handling incoming and outgoing mail, email faxing, photocopying, and bookkeeping as needed both internally and assisting the guest.
- The Guest Services Representative works closely with the housekeeping department to ensure a smooth transition for the guest for both check-in and check-out and any special needs or requests.
- Provides assistance to other departments of the resort to contribute to its smooth operation. Assists with Gift Shop and Valet as needed.
- Follows established safety procedures. Complies with all resort policies and procedures.
- Attends departmental and all employee meetings as required.