Job Title: Front of House Manager
Reports To: Food & Beverage Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $18/hr – plus tips
Responsible for providing excellent customer service to the guests through continual training and development of our restaurant and bar staff. This full-time position contributes to the overall profitability of the Food & Beverage operations at the resort. This position offers the opportunity to work server & bartender shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Responsible for the hiring and training of all new and existing employees on restaurant and bar procedures including customer service situations, POS systems and cash handling procedures
- Schedules employees in accordance with forecasts; adjusts staffing as necessary. Conducts pre-shift meetings to prepare staff with expectations and any special instructions. Coaches and mentors employees on the spot to correct any deviations from the standards
- Actively assists in the development of staff members working with Food & Beverage Management on any staffing needs
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and organization of food service areas
- Responds to all guest requests and complaints with follow up to ensure guest’s satisfaction in a timely manner
- Responsible for daily reporting to Food & Beverage Management of any issues critical to operations
- Maintains information and communication sources to include any log books or other forms of communication for follow up and accountability
- May be involved in supply ordering, inventory control and accurate inventory counts as directed by management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have supervisory, server, and bartending experience
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States at this time we do not offer H1B sponsorships.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs
- Employee summer & winter season pass for $15. Includes summer mountain biking /winter ski & snowboard access. Includes complimentary ski/snowboard rentals along with discounted learn to ski lessons.
- Discounted winter season passes for dependents or buddy.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, and during the summer on mountain biking.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (All full-time staff-1st of the month after 30 days of employment).
- For all seasonal, full-time and part-time staff GPMR offers tele-health benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).