Job Title: Janitor
Reports To: Housekeeping Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $14.20 – $15 hourly
Come work where you play throughout the year!
Greek Peak Mountain Resort is currently looking for Janitors who are over the age of 18. This position is part-time however during peak season we can offer full-time hours.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.).
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow all health and safety regulations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Candidate must own at a minimum basic hand tools for construction use.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and safety data sheets.
- Ability to give instructions to guests
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States at this time we do not offer H1B sponsorships.
- Must be able to work outside in all safe elements of weather, with proper working attire.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and push 30 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Employee summer & winter season pass for $15. Includes summer mountain biking /winter ski & snowboard access. Includes complimentary ski/snowboard rentals along with discounted learn to ski lessons.
- Discounted winter season passes for dependents or buddy.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, and during the summer on mountain biking.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (All full-time staff-1st of the month after 30 days of employment).
- For all seasonal, full-time and part-time staff GPMR offers tele-health benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).