Job Title: Line Cook
Reports To: Food & Beverage Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $15 – $18/hr
Come work where you play throughout the year. Greek Peak Mountain Resort is currently looking for a Line Cook, this position is part-time/full-time, year-round position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Prepare food by pre-described cooking methods and recipes.
- Follow proper food temperature guidelines.
- Communicates with all employees in a respectful manner.
- Follow established food sanitary requirements and safety precautions.
- Follow established weight and portion controls.
- Maintains order and cleanliness of kitchen and store room areas.
- Follows established safety procedures.
- Provides assistance to other departments of the resort to contribute to its smooth operation.
- Prepares food in a timely, consistent manner in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Willingness to work a varied work schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Free passes for employees (nominal fee of $15.00 for the RFID card) along with discounted learn to ski lessons.
- Discounted season passes for dependent.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, and during the summer on mountain biking.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (All full-time staff-1st of the month after 30 days of employment).
- For all seasonal, full-time and part-time staff GPMR offers tele-health benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.