Salaried position – Pay $50,000-$55,000 based on experience. Must be available to rotate weekends at the resort to cover operations.
Great benefits and employee perks!
General Duties and Responsibilities:
The Duties and responsibilities of this position are to maintain all electrical components, such as transformers, circuit breakers, lighting systems, telephone system and public announcing throughout the resort area. The Electrician works closely with Mountain Operations and the Maintenance Manager to provide an overall smooth operation for the resort.
Specific Primary Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned
- Maintenance and repair of the resort primary power system. *
- Provides regular inspections of facility to help identify problematic areas. *
- Maintenance and repair of all lift electrical systems to include: *
- Motors and starters
- Control systems
- Safety systems (including tower switches)
- Maintenance and repair of all snowmaking systems to include: *
- Pump motors and starters
- Air compressors and starters
- Pedestal safety switches and all associated wiring.
- Snow making machine electrical components.
- Maintenance and repair of all hill and base area HID lighting systems. *
- Maintenance and repair of the telephone system. *
- Works with local code enforcers, State and regulatory inspectors and all other governing agencies to help ensure safe operations throughout the resort. *
- Maintenance and repair of electrical systems in the following structures: *
- All base buildings
- All lift shacks and pump houses
- Ski Patrol building
- Ski Club buildings
- Maintenance and repair of Public Announcing System (exterior and interior) *
- Maintenance and repair of the resort security system. *
- Electrical maintenance and repair at the Adventure Center*
- Electrical maintenance and repair at Hope Lake Lodge & Indoor Waterpark coordinated with the Maintenance Manager. *
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be a certified Electrician with knowledge of primary power systems, 3 phase 480-volt power systems and commercial electrical.