Salary range $47,000 – $50,000 based on experience
Summary: The primary function of this position is graphic design and social media and digital marketing to promote and advertise Greek Peak Mountain Resort. This position is responsible for a wide variety of duties of a confidential and non-confidential nature that will require discretion and independent judgment. In addition, provides sincere service through actions that display self-confidence, grace and courtesy to guests and colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Lead graphic design projects, to include but not limited to resort brochures, signage, flyers, trail maps, identity collateral and digital ads. *
2. Assists in developing and implementing strategies for the Sales and Marketing Department to increase revenue and minimize expense. *
3. Works with the Sales & Marketing Team to brainstorm creative and seasonal campaigns. *
4. Manage online media to include the websites, social media and digital marketing. *
5. Create and manage email marketing campaigns. *
6. Manage in-resort digital displays. *
7. Assists with Toggenburg Mountain (sister mountain) as directed (website, e-blasts, and social media). *
8. Attends and promotes events, internal promotions, tradeshows/expos as directed. *
9. Assist in selling and managing resort sponsorship opportunities. *
10. Interacts with resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information. *
11. Maintains effective communication with the VP Sales & Marketing to ensure important information is handled timely and efficiently. *
12. Answers the telephone/emails in a professional manner and assists guests with any questions, directions or messages. *
13. Supports other departments throughout the resort to ensure optimal marketing and brand standards/guidelines. *
14. Complies with all company policies and procedures. *
Qualifications, Education, Knowledge and Training:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Bachelor’s degree in marketing is preferred or 2-4 years of experience. Strong computer skills a must, to include knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Publisher and Word. Must have a high proficiency in graphic design. Must have a high level of GMS and digital marketing experience. Work must be ADA compliant. Experienced in managing digital ad campaigns and data base management required. Photography skills are preferred and an important role in the success of digital marketing.
High level of GMS and digital marketing experience. Ascent 360 GMS and IBM Acoustic platform experience is critical. A high proficiency in graphic design. Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills. Maintain a good working relationship with guests, groups, and personnel from other departments. Track record promoting an atmosphere of teamwork. Demonstrate ability to lead by example. Must have a “can-do” attitude.