Job Title: Overnight Auditor
Reports To: Font Desk Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Come work where you play throughout the year. Greek Peak Mountain Resort is currently looking for an Overnight Auditor for Hope Lake Lodge, this position is full-time all year round and will work Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Greets and assists all guests during arrival and departure.
- Provides courteous guest services by responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints.
- Coordinates the delivery of guest services for other departments and outside vendors that may arrive during the overnight hours.
- Answers in-coming calls and processes all reservations and cancellation requests in a timely manner by mail, telephone, fax or in person.
- Maximizes room revenue and occupancy levels through suggestive selling techniques. Passes along important information timely and accurately to the proper departments involved.
- Handles and balances the departments accounting of money, receipts, guest accounts, and other forms of credit; operates the department’s POS according to company guidelines. Balances and records daily sales of all departments appropriately as well as any other additional paperwork assigned.
- Maintains information and communication sources such as room inventory, lost and found log, telephone information, log book, and hotel directories; operates phone system to handle customer inquiries, wakeup calls and the paging of guests if requested.
- Maintains order and cleanliness of front desk and back office to present a pleasant and professional image to guests.
- Performs clerical duties to include handling incoming and outgoing mail, faxing, photocopying and bookkeeping as needed.
- Sells items from the Gift Shop including medicines as requested by the guest.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Ability to explain various resort options to guest.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally
- Willingness to work a varied work schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Free passes for employees (nominal fee of $15.00 for the RFID card) along with discounted learn to ski lessons.
- Discounted season passes for dependent.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, and during the summer on mountain biking.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (All full-time staff-1st of the month after 30 days of employment).
- For all seasonal, full-time and part-time staff GPMR offers tele-health benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.