Job Title: Prep Cook
Reports To: Food & Beverage Management
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 hourly (Commensurate with experience)
SUMMARY: Greek Peak Mountain Resort is hiring prep cooks for the 23-24 winter ski season. This is a seasonal position that will start in December. We have flexible daytime and evening shifts available. Must be at least 18 years years old and have weekend availability. Employees who work a minimum of 2 shifts per week are eligible for a $15 employee season pass with complimentary rentals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Prepare food products by pre-described methods and recipes. *
- Follow proper food temperature and handling guidelines. *
- Follow established FIFO practices. *
- Communicates with all employees in a respectful manner. *
- Follow established food sanitary requirements and safety precautions. *
- Follow established weight and portion controls. *
- Maintains order and cleanliness of kitchen and store room areas. *
- Follows established safety procedures. *
- Complies with all resort policies and procedures. *
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have weekend availability.
- Ability to read and follow safety guidelines set forth by GPMR and NYS DOH.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Employees who work a minimum of 2 shifts per week are eligible for a season pass at a nominal fee of $15.00 with complimentary rentals.
- Discounted season passes for dependent/buddy.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, waterpark, and Adventure Center.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- For all seasonal, full-time, and part-time staff GPMR offers telemedicine benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).