Job Title: Recreation Associate
Reports To: Recreation Management
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $13.20 – $15/hr
Come work where you play throughout the year! Greek Peak Mountain Resort is currently looking for enthusiastic individuals to work in our Outdoor Recreation outlets including the Adventure Center, Bike Park & Hope Lake Park. Paid training is provided for all positions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Greeting guests in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Ensuring guests have appropriate ticket(s).
- Following protocol on pre-inspections to make sure that rides are safe and in operable conditions.
- Making sure that all guests load and unload safely various attractions.
- Ensuring that all protocols are being met and followed for guest & employee safety
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to give instructions to guests
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States at this time we do not offer H1B sponsorships.
- Must be able to work outside in all safe elements of weather, with proper working attire.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and push 30 lbs. on a regular basis.
Greek Peak HLL is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.