Job Title: Rental Shop Technician
Reports To: Rental Shop Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for assisting the Rental Shop Manager to provide excellent service to guests while contributing to the overall profitability of the department and the resort.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Greet each customer sincerely and offer assistance
- Work closely with the Rental Shop Manager and supervisors to actively assist in the daily operations of the Rental Shop
- Equip guests with the proper fitting ski & snowboard equipment according to standards
- Assist with sales using the POS system
- Comply with all Resort safety and emergency procedures with particular attention to the duties required of the Rental Shop
- Comply with all policies and standards according to NYS guidelines, including sanitation guidelines
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for guests and employees by cleaning as you go and being aware of your surroundings
- Maintain a clean, pleasant and professional image to guests and staff
- Ability to resolve problems involving different variables to achieve customer satisfaction. Knows when to elevate a situation to the next level of command
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) in process; or at least 16 years of age with proper identification. This position requires an out-going personality and strong communication and customer service skills.