Winter seasonal position – starting pay is $11.80
Summary: Responsible for assisting the Rental Shop Manager to provide excellent service to guests while contributing to the overall profitability of the department and the resort.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet each customer sincerely and offer assistance. *
- Work closely with the Rental Shop Manager and supervisors to actively assist in the daily operations of the Rental Shop. *
- Equip guests with the proper fitting ski & snowboard equipment according to standards. *
- Assist with sales using the POS system. *
- Comply with all Resort safety and emergency procedures with particular attention to the duties required of the Rental Shop. *
- Comply with all policies and standards according to NYS guidelines, including sanitation guidelines. *
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for guests and employees by cleaning as you go and being aware of your surroundings. *
- Maintain a clean, pleasant and professional image to guests and staff. *
- Ability to resolve problems involving different variables to achieve customer satisfaction. Knows when to elevate a situation to the next level of command. *
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must have strong communication and customer service skills.