Job Title: Concessions Worker
Reports To: Food & Beverage Management
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 hourly (commensurate with experience)
SUMMARY: Greek Peak Mountain Resort is hiring for our newest food and beverage outlet, Marty’s Deli for the 23-24 winter ski season. This is a seasonal position that will start in December. We have flexible daytime and evening shifts available. Must be at least 18 years years old and have weekend availability. Employees who work a minimum of 2 shifts per week are eligible for a $15 employee season pass with complimentary rentals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Greet and speak with our guests in a professional, friendly manner.
- Follow established serving and food safety guidelines.
- Maintains orderly, clean and safe work area and storage facilities. Maintains stocked areas based on par levels, along with inventory control.
- Performs daily opening and closing processes of the kitchen area.
- Follow established safety procedures when operating equipment.
- Prepare food by pre-described cooking methods and recipes.
- Follow proper food temperature guidelines.
- Follow established FIFO practices.
- Follow established food sanitary requirements and safety precautions.
- Follow established weight and portion controls.
- Follows established safety procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have weekend availability.
- Ability to read and follow safety guidelines set forth by GPMR and NYS DOH.
- Ability to communicate in an attentive manner with guests.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Employees who work a minimum of 2 shifts per week are eligible for a season pass at a nominal fee of $15.00 with complimentary rentals.
- Discounted season passes for dependent/buddy.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, waterpark, and Adventure Center.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- For all seasonal, full-time, and part-time staff GPMR offers telemedicine benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).