Job Title: Shuttle Bus Driver
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $19.00 hourly
We are searching for a lively, highly organized shuttle bus driver to ensure the safe transport of our passengers. To this end, the shuttle bus driver will be required to determine the collection and drop-off points for each trip, and adhere to the vehicle’s passenger limit. To be successful as a shuttle bus driver, you should demonstrate strict adherence to schedules and transport-related legislation. Ultimately, an extraordinary shuttle bus driver will be able to diagnose and remedy basic mechanical issues that may arise.
– This position requires flexible availability
– Eligible candidates must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid Commercial License, Class P
Shuttle Bus Driver Responsibilities:
- Collating and editing transport schedules based on passengers’ needs. *
- Arriving at collection and drop-off points timely. *
- Confirming that all passengers are seated and equipment is secured. *
- Ensuring adherence to passenger limits. *
- Avoiding high-traffic and accident-prone routes, where possible. *
- Recording and reporting all major accidents and incidents to your supervisor. *
- Checking that passengers disembark at the correct destinations, and in a timely manner. *
- Ensuring that the shuttle bus is fueled, well-maintained, and presentable at all times. *
- Observing all relevant traffic and safety laws. *
Shuttle Bus Driver Requirements:
- Certified to transport individuals via shuttle bus.
- Previous experience driving groups of people.
- Outstanding knowledge of applicable transport and safety codes.
- First Aid training is preferred.
- Great improvisational skills.
- Amicable and optimistic disposition.
- Working knowledge of pertinent car maintenance and restoration techniques.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) in process; or at least 21 years of age with a Commercial License, Class P. This position requires an out-going personality and strong communication and customer service skills.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, blood borne pathogens, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, and vibration. The employee may be exposed to in climate weather
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is also occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift, push or pull and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Free passes for employees (nominal fee of $15.00 for the RFID card) along with discounted learn to ski lessons.
- Discounted season passes for dependent.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, and during the summer on mountain biking.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (All full-time staff-1st of the month after 30 days of employment).
- For all seasonal, full-time and part-time staff GPMR offers tele-health benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).