Job Title: Ski and Ride Instructor
Reports To: Director of Ski & Ride School
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provides coaching services for all populations, including children, adult groups, private lessons, and academic programs, appropriate to your skill level in a safe and fun environment.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Come prepared to teach any and all populations
- Maintain a clean, pleasant, and professional appearance
- Keep equipment current, safe and properly maintained.
- Complete required training and attend mandatory clinics
- Provide a high-level of customer service to our guests and assist them with any questions they may have. Acts as a goodwill ambassador for the mountain
- Provides assistance to other departments of the resort to contribute to its smooth operation
- Works in inclement weather conditions, properly shielding yourself from cold weather, frost bite and sun exposure
- Follows established safety procedures and emergency guidelines
- Attends departmental or all employee meetings as required
- Complies with all department policies and procedures and policies listed in the Employee handbook
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be in the process or have received a High school diploma or general education degree (GED). This position requires strong communication and customer service skills.