MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE
Pay starts at $11.80 plus teaching incentive
See Instructor Training Course on website for try out dates and more information
Summary: Provides coaching services for all populations, including children, adult groups, private lessons, and academic programs, appropriate to your skill level in a safe and fun environment.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Come prepared to teach any and all populations. *
- Maintain a clean, pleasant, and professional appearance. *
- Keep equipment current, safe and properly maintained. *
- Complete required training and attend mandatory clinics. *
- Provide a high-level of customer service to our guests and assist them with any questions they may have. Acts as a goodwill ambassador for the mountain. *
- Provides assistance to other departments of the resort to contribute to its smooth operation. *
- Works in inclement weather conditions, properly shielding yourself from cold weather, frost bite and sun exposure. *
- Follows established safety procedures and emergency guidelines. *
- Attends departmental or all employee meetings as required. *
- Complies with all department policies and procedures and policies listed in the Employee handbook. *
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be in the process or have received a High school diploma or general education degree (GED). This position requires strong communication and customer service skills.