Job Title: Slide Operator
Reports To: Waterpark Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $14.20 hr
Come work where you play throughout the year!
Greek Peak Mountain Resort is currently looking for enthusiastic individuals to work in our Waterpark.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Ensure the safety of the guests and prevent injuries by supervising slides and surrounding area. *
- Maintain all aquatics/pools standards and enforce all rules as set into standard by both Ellis & Associates and the Resort Management. *
- During slower periods, cleanliness and sanitation of Waterpark is expected to be performed by all staff. Management may provide specific lists based on needs. *
- Wear proper attire and whistle in accordance with dress code standards. *
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as required. *
- Communicate all slide rules professionally and ensure that you are accessible and identifiable.*
- Follows established safety procedures. Complies with all policies and procedures. *
- Greeting guests in a courteous and respectful manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 16 years of age
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to give instructions to guests
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Employee summer & winter season pass for $15. Includes summer mountain biking /winter ski & snowboard access. Includes complimentary ski/snowboard rentals along with discounted learn to ski lessons.
- Discounted winter season passes for dependents or buddy.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, and during the summer on mountain biking.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (All full-time staff-1st of the month after 30 days of employment).
- For all seasonal, full-time and part-time staff GPMR offers tele-health benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).