Job Title: Recreation Associate
Reports To: Recreation Management
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $14.20 hourly – starting
SUMMARY: Greek Peak Mountain Resort is hiring snow tubing recreation associates for the 23-24 winter ski season. This is a seasonal position that will start in December. We have flexible daytime and evening shifts available. Must be at least 18 years old and have weekend availability. Employees who work a minimum of 2 shifts per week are eligible for a $15 employee season pass with complimentary rentals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Greeting guests in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Ensuring guests have appropriate ticket(s).
- Following protocol on pre-inspections to make sure that rides are safe and in operable conditions.
- Making sure that all guests load and unload safely various attractions.
- Ensuring that all protocols are being met and followed for guest & employee safety
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have weekend availability.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to give instructions to guests.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States at this time we do not offer H1B sponsorships.
- Must be able to work outside in all safe elements of weather, with proper working attire.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and push 30 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Employees who work a minimum of 2 shifts per week are eligible for a season pass at a nominal fee of $15.00 with complimentary rentals.
- Discounted season passes for dependent/buddy.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, waterpark, and Adventure Center.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- For all seasonal, full-time, and part-time staff GPMR offers telemedicine benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).