Full-Time position with health and dental benefits available. Great company perks!
Position pays $55,000 – $65,000 based on experience
Job Title: IT Systems Administrator
Reports To: IT Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: This position assists the with technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technology. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. The position utilizes one-on-one consultancy to end users and resort staff. The employee in this position also assists in the maintenance and testing of network servers, cabling and associated equipment. The position’s responsibilities require independent analyses, communication and problem solving. Work is performed with little supervision and requires initiative and judgment.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines. *
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software. *
- Configures and maintains email and phones for new staff.
- Must be proficient with Windows operating system and Office products. *
- Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment. *
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, Wi-Fi controllers, conferencing systems, application servers, and other administrative systems. *
- Familiar with remote desktop help systems. *
- Assists in maintaining LAN/WAN records and, as appropriate, telephone and Wi-Fi systems. *
- Must be capable of creating and tracing network cables and jacks. *
- Experience in a virtual desktop and thin client environment, especially VMWARE, is desirable.
- Experience with the management of offsite backup systems desirable.
- Experience with the management of WIFI systems desirable.
- Experience with the management of VOIP systems desirable.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty, highlighted above, satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associates degree or higher in related field; or 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.