Job Title: Ticketing Agent
Reports To: Guest Services Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Come work where you play throughout the year. Greek Peak Mountain Resort is currently looking for a Ticketing Agent for our Ticket Booth. This position is a full-time or part-time seasonal position. This position will need to have flexibility in availability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Accurate processing of all ticketing transactions to include Season Passes.
- Processing and proper handling of internal promotions as per company policies.
- Interacts with customers and other resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information.
- Follows proper policies, procedures and dress code.
- Correctly processes all product/coupons/discount in the POS system.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing staff to update and post Program/Deals/Offers/information sheets or signage throughout the ticketing area.
- Answer incoming phone calls in a professional manner, assisting the guest with answering questions, purchases or making reservations. Follows company protocols.
- Process and administrate all Locker renewals, sales and daily rentals. *
- Correctly process any internal accounts and accurately handles all cash and credit transactions processed through the POS system.
- Works to understand ticketing menu options for proper assistance and instruction to guests.
- Properly handles all cash and credit card transactions in the POS system according to cash handling protocols.
- Works with an outgoing and energetic attitude to deliver excellent customer service every transaction.
- Ability to resolve problems involving different variables to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Knows when to elevate a situation to the next level of command.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Must be available on weekends!
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math skills.
- Ability to give instructions to guests.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work in all elements of weather.
- Ability to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States at this time as we do not offer H1B sponsorships.
- Free passes for employees (nominal fee of $15.00 for the RFID card) along with discounted learn to ski lessons.
- Discounted season passes for dependent.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, and during the summer on mountain biking.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (All full-time staff-1st of the month after 30 days of employment).
- For all seasonal, full-time and part-time staff GPMR offers tele-health benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.