MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEAR SOF AGE OR OLDER
WAGE STARTS AT $11.80
Summary: This position is responsible for ensuring accurate customer service in the ticketing area. This includes the processing of Season Pass & Program Pass Applications, tickets and passes, working with the POS system and understanding the ticketing menu options, cash handling, trade and vendor accounts, locker rental program, general ticket upselling and handling customer issues to ensure excellent service.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Accurate processing of all ticketing transactions to include Season Passes. *
- Processing and proper handling of internal promotions as per company policies. *
- Interacts with customers and other resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information. *
- Follows proper policies, procedures and dress code. *
- Correctly processes all product/coupons/discount in the POS system. *
- Work with the Sales and Marketing staff to update and post Program/Deals/Offers/information sheets or signage throughout the ticketing area. *
- Answer incoming phone calls in a professional manner, assisting the guest with answering questions, purchases or making reservations. Follows company protocols. *
- Process and administrate all Locker renewals, sales and daily rentals. *
- Correctly process any internal accounts and accurately handles all cash and credit transactions processed through the POS system. *
- Works to understand ticketing menu options for proper assistance and instruction to guests. *
- Properly handles all cash and credit card transactions in the POS system according to cash handling protocols. *
- Works with an outgoing and energetic attitude to deliver excellent customer service every transaction. *
- Ability to resolve problems involving different variables to achieve customer satisfaction. Knows when to elevate a situation to the next level of command. *
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) in process; or at least 16 years of age with proper identification. This position requires an out-going personality and strong communication and customer service skills.