Job Title: Concession Worker
Reports To: Food & Beverage Management
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $14.20/hr – plus tips
Summary: We are looking for people 18 and older to work in our food concession area in our indoor waterpark. We aim to give GREAT customer service to our customers and need customer service minded people in order to achieve that.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and speak with our customers in a professional, friendly manner.
- Follow established serving and food safety guidelines.
- Follows established policies when handling cash or running cash register.
- Maintains orderly, clean and safe work area and storage facilities. Maintains stocked areas based on par levels, along with inventory control.
- Follows all state and federal laws in regards to the sale of alcohol.
- Performs daily opening and closing processes of the concession area, including cash handling procedures.
- Provides assistance to other departments of the resort to contribute to its smooth operation.
- Follow established safety procedures when operating equipment.
- Complies with all resort policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Willingness to work a varied work schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Employee summer & winter season pass for $15. Includes summer mountain biking /winter ski & snowboard access. Includes complimentary ski/snowboard rentals along with discounted learn to ski lessons.
- Discounted winter season passes for dependents or buddy.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, and during the summer on mountain biking.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (All full-time staff-1st of the month after 30 days of employment).
- For all seasonal, full-time and part-time staff GPMR offers tele-health benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, com
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).