$14 – $16 per hour, based on experience
Summary: Assists in all duties of maintaining the Waterpark to ensure the water levels are properly balanced and associated equipment is fully operational. Ensures the area is well maintained and neat in appearance. Ensures compliance to NYS Health and sanitation codes.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains pool quality through daily testing, analysis and treatment. *
- Maintains all recordkeeping of daily pool testing and treatment. *
- Assists in the preventative maintenance program on a daily, weekly, monthly and as needed basis. *
- Reports to the Maintenance Manager any safety issues that may need immediate attention if unable to fix. *
- Responds to all guest requests and complaints and follow up to ensure guest’s satisfaction. *
- Monitors buildings and grounds around the Waterpark area to ensure a neat, clean and safe environment. *
- Follows established resort policies safety procedures including the proper handling and storage of chemicals. *
- Inventories spare equipment frequently to ensure quick response on typical repairs and maintenance. *
- Attends any departmental or employee meetings as required. *
- Performs any corrective maintenance on resort property as requested by management. *
- Performs other maintenance duties on the resort as needed. *
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Candidate must own at a minimum basic hand tools for maintenance use.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two-year related experience in building or pool maintenance and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certified Pool Operator certification preferred.