Greek Peak Mountain Bike Park
Or call 866-376-3907 to reserve lift tickets & lessons
Saturday: 10am-5pm $38 Lift Ticket
Sunday: 10am-3pm $35 Lift Ticket
Lunch/Dinner available at Trax + Brunch on Sundays
Knee/Elbow Pads available for rent as well!
What to expect:
We’re so excited to see you all again but things will be a bit different as they are everywhere! Please read below to best prepare yourself for your visit
- All guests will need to bring a face mask that covers the nose & mouth. A bandana or “Buff” is acceptable, but full face helmets do not count. Masks must be worn at all times when 6′ distancing cannot be maintained as well as in all buildings and while loading & unloading the chairlift. Masks are not required to be worn while riding on the trails
- Please maintain 6′ distancing between yourself and other guests at all times. If you arrived to the facility together or are of the same family unit, you may wait closer to one another and are permitted to ride the chairlift together
- Ticket redemption will remain in the Base Camp building, however we will be limited to 2 guests in the building at a time. Please be patient with us through the arrival process, this is new to us as well!
- If you are feeling ill, have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days or are aware of an exposure to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please refrain from visiting. We miss you but need to keep everyone healthy!
- Guests will be asked to complete a short health questionnaire including temperature screening upon arrival. If a temperature of 100.4F or higher is observed, participation will not be permitted. Accommodations will be made in such circumstances
Fun For All Levels of Bike Riders
Jaw-dropping scenery meets exciting tracks and trails for all ages and skill levels to enjoy! Greek Peak Mountain Bike Park has something for everyone. Cross country biking, downhill mountain biking, and even a mini-pump track are available. Greek Peak Mountain Bike Park offers 17 exciting downhill gravity trails. It is located in the picturesque Finger Lakes region of New York. Riders will enjoy endless heart-pounding trail options that make this a winning weekend destination for mountain bike enthusiasts.
Perfect for all ages and skill levels. From the serious rider to weekend family fun, the Bike Park has something for everyone. Beginners of any age who are just getting started may want to get oriented with lessons. Lessons are available on Saturdays and Sundays and are available for any age and skill level. Our team of instructors is here to help you master the sport of mountain biking.
You’ll enjoy the stunning views. The Visions Express Quad Lift brings riders and mountain bikes to the top of the mountain. Hop off and get ready for a fantastic downhill ride.
Experienced riders will be impressed with Calypso. This is a long flow trail, jam-packed with berms, jumps and plenty of steep off-camber sections. Calypso will keep you on edge from start to finish.
If you’re searching for something more raw, rigorous, and challenging, the Down and Dirty trail is where it’s at. This single-track trail offers incredible technical features. Deck drops and banked corners provide a more hand-crafted and thrilling ride. With slope-style lines, this ride is perfect for the extremist or anyone who loves the thrill of an outdoor mountain bike adventure.
Riders who have mastered the sport of downhill mountain bike riding will relish in the thrills they will experience on Freebird. One of the most popular trails in the park, this track is truly impressive with 40 unmatched features, including jumps, tabletops, rollers, and even a remarkable rollercoaster box. Freebird offers an astonishing ride that you will never forget.
The appropriate bike, equipment helmets, gear, and accessories are never a worry when you ride at Greek Peak. Rentals, lessons, repair, retail, and more, are all conveniently available at the base of the mountain at Mountain Top Bicycle Base Camp. The friendly and knowledgeable staff are there to assist you with finding the perfect fitting gear and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Greek Peak Mountain Bike Park offers some of the best trails and facilities available in New York State. There are mountain bike trails for every age and skill level. The trails use a simple rating system, so each rider knows precisely which path is right for their skill level.
(4) Green beginner trail
(4) Blue intermediate trail
(7) Black experts only trail
(1) Cross country trail
(1) Mini-pump track
Greek Peak also offers a cross-country trail system. This trail network spans over nine miles located just across the street at Hope Lake Park. Trails are shared access so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for hikers. Plan your return for the winter season, these are our Cross Country Ski & Snowshoe trails!
Get ready for a fun weekend or extended stay that offers something for everyone in your party. Greek Peak offers four seasons of fun for everyone with resort lodging and plenty of onsite adventures. Stay tuned for reopening announcements for the Mountain Coaster, Ropes Course, Zip Line Tours and Cascades Indoor Waterpark!