2024 Season – April 1 – November 3
The Campground at Hope Lake has closed for the season. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you next season!
Pricing & Amenitites
- 26 RV Sites – accommodating RVs, trailers & tents up to 50′; 20-30-50 amp service; water and sewer.
- 15 Tent Sites – accommodating RVs, trailers & tents up to 20′; 20 amp service; water.
- 1,100 square foot bath house with showers and laundry.
- Wi-fi available.
- Easy access to numerous resort activities like skiing, ziplining, mountain coaster, ropes course, mountain biking, disc golf, hiking, boat rentals, and our indoor waterpark, just to name a few!
Pricing starts as low as $50/day; subject to change. Call 866-376-3907 with questions.
- Maximum of two vehicles per campsite. We may be able to accommodate overflow parking at the hotel or the Adventure Center; guests should reach out as soon as they become aware of their need for additional parking.
- Maximum of eight people per campsite. If there are more than eight people, guests should book a second campsite.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am. Please be respectful of this time and keep music and voices to a low volume.
- Pets must be kept on leashes a maximum of six feet in length and should not be left unattended. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Guests should bring all vaccination records.
- Outside firewood is not allowed per the DEC. Firewood is available for purchase on-site via Square or cash honor box. Fires are permitted only in provided fire pits and must be contained at all times.
- Golf carts, ATVs, and dirt bikes are prohibited. Bicycles are permitted—children under the age of 14 must wear a helmet per New York State law.
- Please do not litter or burn trash. There is a dumpster available for guests’ convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a reservation?
Reservations can be made on-line by visiting our website, campspot.com/book/greekpeakcampground, or if you’re having trouble, you can call 866-376-3907 and we would be happy to assist with booking.
How do I check-in for my reservation?
Checking in is done entirely online. You will receive an email with your site number and check-in details; you may proceed directly to your campsite. A member of our staff will go around to each site confirming that guests have arrived and are parked in the correct location.
What if I need to make changes or cancel my reservation?
Changes and cancellations can be done online, or by calling 866-376-3907. Cancellations and changes made more than ten days from the reservation date will be issued a full refund minus a $25 processing fee. Cancellations and changes made within ten days of the reservation date will receive camp credit minus a $25 processing fee for use at our campground on a future date.
Are sites available for seasonal rentals?
Not at this time.
Is there a dump station?
Yes. It is free for our guests to use; outside visitors may use it for a $10 donation.
What time is check in and check out?
Check in is any time after 2pm, and check out is any time before 11am. If you would like to arrange for early check in or late check out, it is a $25 fee. Please contact the campground via phone or email as soon as you become aware of your need for this; we will do our best to accommodate you, but it may not always be possible.
Where do I buy firewood or ice?
Firewood and ice are available to purchase on site via Square or honor box.
Are there pull-through sites?
All campsites are back-in only.
Is there a camp store?
No, but the Adventure Center does have small convenience items for sale, such as phone chargers, tent patches, and lighters. Ice and firewood are also available. The nearest Wal-Mart is located in Cortland, about a 15 minute drive away.
Can I set up a tent on an RV site?
Yes, feel free, but please, only one tent per site.
Is there anything included with my stay?
Campground guests get free access to Hope Lake Park (rental items are an additional cost) and 20% off at the Adventure Center on the day of their checkout.
Do you offer any discounts?
At this time the only discount we offer is for stays of seven nights or more; if you stay for seven nights, you will save $10 per day. We do not offer any other discounts.