2023 Season – April 1 – November 5
The Campground at Hope Lake is open!
Pricing & Amenitites
- 26 RV Sites – accommodating RVs, trailers & tents up to 50′; 20-30-50 amp service; water and sewer.
- 15 Tent Sites – accommodating RVs, trailers & tents up to 20′; 20 amp service; water.
- 1,100 square foot bath house with showers and laundry.
- Wi-fi available.
- Easy access to numerous resort activities like skiing, ziplining, mountain coaster, ropes course, mountain biking, disc golf, hiking, boat rentals, and our indoor waterpark, just to name a few!
Pricing starts as low as $50/day; subject to change. Call 866-376-3907 with questions.
- Two vehicles per campsite.
- Maximum of 8 people per campsite.
- Quiet hours are 10pm to 7am.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Clean up after your pets.
- Fires are permitted only in provided fire pits and must be contained at all times.
- Transporting of firewood to the site is prohibited.
- Helmets must be worn by children under 12 while riding bicycles & scooters (per NYS law).
- No ATV, mini bike, or motor bike riding allowed within the campground area.
- No littering.