Make a splash with perfect 84° weather year-round at Cascades Indoor Waterpark!
Cascades Indoor Waterpark is attached to Hope Lake Lodge and provides activities for all ages and swimming abilities. The whole family will find something to love!
Cascades Indoor Waterpark maintains a maximum occupancy in order to provide a safe recreational experience for you and your family and does sell out during busy weekends and holiday periods.
Tickets may be purchased online or by calling 855-950-7233.
Whitewater Wave Pool
Experience the force of a true Adirondack Whitewater adventure! With over 67,000 gallons of water, all fed by a raging 30 ft. wide, 13 ft. tall waterfall, this is your place for pure water excitement! Guests under 42″ tall must wear a life jacket.
The Rapids Waterslides
Think you have what it takes to tackle The Rapids? Cascades has 4 water slides to choose from.
Interior Slides – Our two interior slides, labeled as Rapids 2 & 3, are over 100 ft. long and 2 stories high. These slides are designed for children and young adults 42-48″ tall and under 130 lbs.
Interior/Exterior Slides – The adventurous can take on our two 3-story enclosed slides, labeled as Rapids 4 & 5. Our body slide is 250 ft. long and goes outside the building before re-entering to splash down in a pool below. Alongside is the tube slide, which lets you ride a one or two-person tube. This ride also travels outside the building before landing in a pool back inside the Waterpark. You must be 48″ tall to ride either of these slides. Children and young adults 42-48″ tall may ride the tube slide if accompanied by an adult (18 yrs or older).
Big Bear Falls
An interactive play structure, featuring a net climb, 4 water blasters, 2 slides, water jets, a 500 gallon, 360° deluge bucket, and much more! No age/height limit.
Little Bear Falls
The little ones don’t have to be worried about being left out of the fun! Little Bear Falls is designed specifically for small children, with 6″ – 12″ water depth, air and water bubbler features, a tiny tot’s swing, and a kid-sized slide. Guests must be under 48″ to play.
Our 22,000-gallon, 1,000 sq. ft. basketball cove is fed by a 9 ft. high waterfall, and features 2 custom themed basketball hoops!
Northwoods Pool and Hot Springs
Northwoods Pool is our 1,500 sq. ft. outdoor swimming pool that is heated and open year round! Swim laps, or just float along, no matter the season! Also, sit back and relax at Hot Springs, our large indoor/outdoor hot tubs. Featuring hydrotherapy jets and 100° water temperature, our hot tubs are perfect for unwinding after a fun-filled day on the slopes or after exploring all that the Finger Lakes has to offer.
Here at Cascades Indoor Waterpark, every effort is made to ensure that you have a great time while remaining safe throughout your stay! We are proud of our Ellis & Associates trained lifeguard staff. Please feel free to approach any Supervisor or the Aquatics Director with any comment, question, or concern that you may have.
Waterpark Rules and Information
- Patrons must obey all posted signs and ride rules. Please always follow all instructions provided by our lifeguards. Rules may vary by attraction. Failure to abide by these regulations or staff instructions may result in immediate removal from the Waterpark.
- Parents are required to monitor their children, especially small children and weak swimmers.
- Groups bringing children to the Waterpark must have at least one adult per five children, and are responsible for the supervision of those children.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets are provided free of charge. It is recommended that children under 42″ and weak swimmers wear life jackets while in the park. All outside flotation devices are prohibited.
- Tubes are provided for The Rapids Category 5 ride & the Wave Pool. Tubes must be used only at their designated attraction and are not allowed on any other feature.
- Lockers are available for a fee in the Starlight Arcade. Purchase yours at check-in upon arrival to the park! Hope Lake Lodge is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- All glass and outside containers are prohibited. No glass should ever enter the waterpark.
- Food and drink must be purchased from the Edgewater Café and remain in the designated eating area.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- Wristbands are required for Waterpark entry.
- Walk, do not run, inside the Waterpark.
- Anyone under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Hot tub access is for 12 years and older only.
General Slide Rules and Precautions
- Please follow all lifeguard directions.
- Form a line on the slide stairway.
- No lifejackets permitted in slides.
- No chains or train riding.
- No diving or jumping from slides.
- No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, spinning, tumbling or stopping in slide flume.
- Pregnant women, people with heart or back conditions, people under the influence of drugs or alcohol and people with poor balance should not ride the slides.
- Ride with your eyes open and be ready to exit upon nearing the end of the ride.
- Failure to follow the safety rules can result in injury to yourself and others and will result in the loss of your privilege to use the slide.
Water Safety Information
Cascades Indoor Waterpark incorporates state of the art air and water filtration methods, as well as standard practices and policies to ensure the health and well-being of our guests. There are some things that you can do to assist us with this effort. Please see below for information on helping to protect against Recreational Water Illness.
- Practice good hygiene. Take a shower before and after swimming, and wash hands after using the bathroom.
- Do not swallow the pool water.
- Do not swim if you are ill.
- Diaper dependent children must wear approved swim diapers as well as proper swim attire.
- Diaper changing facilities are provided in the locker rooms. Diapers are to be changed in the locker rooms, not poolside.
- Parents are responsible for monitoring their children. Please take them on bathroom breaks and check diapers often.
Hours of Operation
|Under 24 months||Free|
|Twilight (after 4pm)||$28|
*Guardian passes are available for those wishing to visit with their party but will not be participating in the aquatic activities.
If a guardian changes their mind after purchasing, they can visit the ticketing counter with their wristband to be charged the difference and given a new wristband that allows aquatic participation. Wristband must be attached to the participant for verification.
All pricing is subject to change with or without notice. All passes will incur an 8% resort fee.
PRIME PRICING MAY APPLY TO OFFERINGS DURING PEAK & HOLIDAY PERIODS
Promotions & Specials
Promotions are not available on holidays and the associated holiday periods**
$5 off regular rate Waterpark Admission per person
BOGO 50% off regular rate Waterpark Admission
Discount for each guest wearing Tie Dye
30% off regular rate Waterpark Admission
*Rates and offerings are subject to change without notice*
**Holiday Periods = New Year’s Day, MLK weekend, President’s week, all Spring Break periods (dates vary annually), Memorial Day weekend, Labor Day weekend, Columbus Day weekend, Thanksgiving (Weds-Sun), Christmas week, New Year’s eve & all associated holiday periods. Holidays include any dates during holiday seasons where the operating hours and days differ from the norm.
Daily Lockers: Daily lockers are available for rent in Starlight Arcade – ask a staff member upon checking in to the Waterpark! Fee applies.
Dining: Edgewater Café is located inside the Waterpark and offers an array of delicious meals and snacks as well as a selection of adult beverages for those of age. Not satisfied? Located in the lobby of Hope Lake Lodge is Carver’s Steakhouse. This is a family friendly sit-down environment to make sure your hunger is fulfilled. With this being said, please note that no outside food or beverage is allowed in the waterpark.
Accessibility: Here at Cascades Indoor Waterpark, we encourage guests of all abilities to join us in the family fun. Information about the ease of access to the indoor waterpark can be found on the New York State Inclusive Recreation Resource Center at inclusiverec.org.
Starlight Arcade: Starlight Arcade has a fun-filled environment that is great for children of all ages. We welcome you with over 35 games and countless rewarding prizes as well as our recently added card system! Starlight Arcade is a fun and exciting place to come after a long day at the waterpark or on the road, and features skeeball, Dance Dance Revolution, Basketball, Deal or No Deal, The Claw, and more.
Lifeguard Training: Staff training may occur at any time throughout your visit and will often begin unannounced. Please adhere to any requests of staff, supervisors and managers during these valuable training sessions.
Midweek Non-Holiday Operations: Cascades Indoor Waterpark is able to offer enjoyable experiences for you and your family and friends mid-week by operating features on a rotational basis. Daily promotional prices are available for visits during these non-holiday periods. The Waterpark will be fully operational on weekends & during holiday periods.