Reservations required – Purchase your passes now!
For assistance please call 866-376-3907
What to expect:
We’re so excited to see you all again but things will be a bit different as they are everywhere! Please read below to best prepare yourself for your visit
- All guests will need to bring a face mask that covers the nose & mouth. A bandana or “Buff” is acceptable. Masks must be worn at all times when 6′ distancing cannot be maintained as well as in all buildings and while loading or unloading rides, being fitted with gear, and while taking part in group instruction. Masks must remain with participants throughout tours/rides so that they can be easily raised to cover the nose & mouth should an employee need to be closer than 6′ at a given time.
- Please maintain 6′ distancing between yourself and other guests at all times. If you arrived to the facility together or are of the same family unit, you may wait closer to one another in queue lines and are permitted to participate in activities together
- Ticket redemption will remain in the main Adventure Center building. Please be patient with us through the arrival & check in process, this is new to us as well!
- If you are feeling ill, have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days or are aware of an exposure to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please refrain from visiting. We miss you but need to keep everyone healthy!
- Guests will be asked to complete a short health questionnaire including temperature screening upon arrival. If a temperature of 100.4F or higher is observed, participation will not be permitted. Accommodations will be made in such circumstances
Your Adventure Is Ready…
If you’re up for a challenge – and a breathtaking good time – the Outdoor Adventure Center at Greek Peak Mountain Resort is ready to deliver, with enough adrenaline-pumping excitement and adventure to make it a memorable experience for the whole family.
The Outdoor Adventure Center features a gravity-fed Mountain Coaster, guided Zip Line Tour of 4 Dual Zip Lines (2 Lines November-March), a High Aerial Challenge Course (High Ropes – seasonal), a Eurobungy Trampoline (seasonal), a “Summer Kid Zone” featuring Bounce Houses and a Kiddie Climbing Wall, and an 18 lane Winter Tubing Center. We also offer custom team building programs by reservation for sports teams, organizations, corporate retreats & more!
Perfect for individuals, families, friends, or groups, the Outdoor Adventure Center at Greek Peak Mountain Resort provides fun and excitement whether you’re here for a day or a week.
Check out the Deals & Discounts page to see the latest offers at the Adventure Center to make your stay more fun and affordable. And be sure to reserve your accommodations onsite at Hope Lake Lodge. You won’t want to miss a moment of the adventure!
The Aerial Challenge Course Tours (High Ropes) and Zip Line Tours require advance reservations & can be made by using our Online Pass Ordering system. For group reservations (20 or more people), please contact us via our Groups Contact Form or contact Kim Thayer directly. For all other questions, please contact us via our online contact form.
INCLEMENT WEATHER/CANCELLATION POLICY
The Adventure Center is an outdoor facility and will operate as usual in rain and snow. However, we may be required to delay or shut down operations due to high winds, ice, thunder, lightning, or other dangerous weather conditions. Guests will be safely returned to the Adventure Center base building to wait for conditions to clear up.
The following attractions are an exception and WILL close for rain: Bounce House & Slide
If the area is closed completely for the remainder of the business day or if the delay lasts more than 1 hour, the following can be considered:
- No refunds will be issued
- Rain checks can be issued at the discretion of the Manager on Duty depending on how much of a given activity was completed
- The same policy applies if you are dissatisfied with the conditions of any Adventure Center activity
- In the event you wish to cancel a reservation, a rain check valid for one year will be issued for the equivalent pass(es). Refunds will not be granted. Staffing is based on reservations so please contact the Adventure Center as soon as you become aware of your need or desire to cancel
Greek Peak Adventure Center | 1856 NYS Route 392 | 866-376-3907