Greek Peak offers many options to relax, unwind, and get fit at the resort. From Waterfalls Spa’s rejuvenating massage, facial, and salon services to hiking trails at Hope Lake Park, Greek Peak will provide plenty of opportunities to get fit and chill out.
Waterfalls Spa is a luxurious European style day spa that allows its guests to create their own spa experience in a casual, nurturing environment surrounded and inspired by nature. Guests enjoy gracious accommodations and world-class spa services in a haven of peace and tranquility.
Conveniently located in the scenic Finger Lakes Region of Upstate New York, Waterfalls Spa is a short drive from metro areas across New York, including Syracuse, Ithaca, Elmira, and Binghamton.
Waterfalls Spa does not offer locker rooms. Your service provider will greet you and take you to a private room. Room amenities include towels, robes, slippers, and showers.
Reservations at Waterfalls Spa
We recommend scheduling your appointment two weeks in advance. Reservations are made subject to availability, and a credit card is required to reserve your service. To ensure your service will begin on time, please arrive 15 minutes before your start time. We regret that we are unable to lengthen your appointment time if you arrive late and your services may be shortened so as not to inconvenience our other guests. Late arrivals will be charged for the full amount of service regardless of the appointment length.
- Fitness Center: Located on the main floor of Hope Lake Lodge, Greek Peak’s state-of-the-art Fitness Center offers the latest Precor equipment. Open 24 hours a day via your room key.
- Hope Lake Park: The Town of Virgil Hope Lake Park offers a variety of outdoor activities for all ages and abilities, including Hope Lake Beach, sand volleyball, Nordic Center, non-motorized boat rentals, fishing, hiking, and swimming.
- Hiking Trails: Enjoy a nature walk around scenic Hope Lake or launch your wilderness adventure on the renowned Finger Lakes Trail.
- 9 Hole Disc / Frisbee Golf. Our nine-hole Disc Golf course weaves its way through a gently rolling wooded area with creeks, tree canopies, and lots of nature sounds. Hope Lake Lodge guests with their own disc play for free; Lodge guests who need to rent a disc and members of the public pay $5 per person.
- Mountain Bike Rentals: Rent mountain bikes April – June for a tour of the scenic area. Trails include Hope Lake Park North End Trails, Tuller Hill State Forest, Page Green Road, and Service and Seasonal Roads.
Grab A Season Pass
Starting at $800*
Enjoy a multitude of benefits and mountains of fun with a Greek Peak 2019-2020 Season Pass!
Ride, Slide & Stay
A Perfect Overnight Getaway
Includes 1-night stay, 1-day of Waterpark passes & 1 Mountain Coaster ride
Stay & Play
Starting at $60.00 Per Person
Includes a 2-night stay at Hope Lake Lodge & 2 days at Cascades Indoor Waterpark