Snow Sports School Lessons
Advanced Reservations Required
Please review the Hours of Operation before visiting. Hours of Operation
This is a great winter to GET OUTSIDE! Whether just learning to love snow or a lifelong fan, two key elements support improvement: time on the snow and a lesson with a trained instructor. Greek Peak’s Snow Sports School Staff is ready, willing, and waiting to provide specifically designed, fun terrain based lessons for your family or you. From beginner to expert, you’ll receive a learning environment aimed at advancing you toward reaching and possibly exceeding your goals.
- Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic there are a few changes.
All visitors to Greek Peak, please continue to wear a face covering, if not yet vaccinated, and practice at least 6′ of physical distancing at all times.
- All guests taking a lesson will have to take a Covid-19 health survey and have their temperature taken. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be asked to return after they have been cleared by their doctor.
- Group lesson sizes are smaller this season.
- Children in lessons must be able to ride a chair lift by themselves or remain on the surface lift terrain. Parents who ski or snowboard are encouraged to ride the chairlift with their child during the lesson if the child is at the skill level for the terrain that the chairlift services.
- Advanced reservations will be required for lesson times as well as rental equipment pick up times.
Please choose a rental equipment pick up reservation time that is at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson time.
- If you are not planning on utilizing a season locker or convenient day lockers please leave all personal belongings including backpacks, gear bags and food containers in your vehicle.
- Please arrive dressed in your ski/snowboard attire. It is recommended that you dress in layers, including moisture wicking base layers (top/leggings/socks). Outer layers should be warm and water proof. Helmets protect and keeps your head warm. After being fitted for your boots you will be given a plastic bag to put your shoes inside. You will then store your shoes in the provided shelf until you return your rental boots.
2021-22 Lesson Information and Pricing
(Products and pricing is subject to change without notice)
Please note that the Mountains of Fun program has been discontinued. Below is information on the $59 Learn to Ski or Learn to Snowboard program for first time skiers and snowboarders. Advanced Reservations are required. 844-846-9572
Reservations are non-refundable for all lessons.
You will be able to:
- Put on your equipment
- Ride the lift
- Turn left and right
- Control your speed
- Stop and start from the top to the bottom of the Ligo slope
If not, we will refund 100% of your Learn-to-Ski or snowboard lift ticket.