Welcome to Hope Lake Lodge
Amenitites & Guest Services
Hope Lake Lodge offers a multitude of amenitites for the entire family. No matter if the goal of your trip is adrenaline-fueled adventure or calming serenity, there is something for everyone here!
For Adventures at the Lodge:
- Cascades Indoor Waterpark: Enjoy Cascades Indoor Waterpark, our 41,000 sq. ft. indoor water park containing more than 150,000 gallons of water and over 500 feet of slides.
- Waterfalls Spa: Escape to Serenity in our luxurious Waterfalls Spa, offering the finest treatments from around the globe to provide relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Fitness Center: Our state of the art fitness center, located on the first floor, offers the latest in fitness equipment, and open 24 hours a day.
- Starlight Arcade: Enjoy hours of fun at Starlight Arcade, testing your luck on over 40 of the latest & greatest arcade hits.
For Adventures Around the Resort:
- Greek Peak Skiing, Snowboarding, and Snow Tubing: Across the street from Hope Lake Lodge is Greek Peak, the premier destination for skiing & boarding in central New York. Shuttle service is provided from the Lodge to the Mountain.
- Downhill Bike Park: During the summer season, the mountain is transformed into our lift-served Downhill Bike Park! Our friends at Mountain Top Bicycles provide rentals including bikes, full-face helmets & protective padding.
- Outdoor Adventure Center: The Outdoor Adventure Center is ready to deliver enough adrenaline-pumping excitement and adventure to make a memorable experience for the whole family. Activities include Zip Lines, Mountain Coaster, Aerial Ropes Course, Snow Tubing, and more.
- Nordic Center at Hope Lake Park: The Nordic Center offers you the perfect setting for cross country skiing and snowshoeing. Rentals and tickets available at the Outdoor Adventure Center.
- Mountain Bike Rentals: Cross Country mountain bikes are available to rent from June – October at the Outdoor Adventure Center. These bikes can be ridden on trails at Hope Lake Park but are not available for use at the Downhill Bike Park
- Town of Virgil Hope Lake Park: Just steps from Hope Lake Lodge to the north, the Town of Virgil Hope Lake Park offers a variety of outdoor activities for all ages and abilities. Activities there include Hope Lake Beach, sand volleyball, non-motorized boat rentals, fishing, hiking, and swimming. The pavilion can be rented for parties & events throughout the summer season
- Hiking Trails: Enjoy a nature walk around scenic Hope Lake or launch your own wilderness adventure on the renowned Finger Lakes Trails nearby.
- Disc / Frisbee Golf: Our amazing 18-hole disc golf course weaves its way through the trails at Hope Lake Park. A truly beautiful experience!
Hope Lake Park has a number of other amenities and conveniences available to each guest, including EV Chargers with L1 connections, 24 hour fitness center, 24 hour washer/dryer access, shuttle buses to the ski lodge, and ski equipment valet service.
Rooms at Hope Lake Lodge
For Kids: Bearfoot Den
The Bearfoot Den is stocked full of creative craft ideas, make your own Hope Lake Lodge Souvenirs, Games and Toys! We get excited about holidays and plan holiday parties in the Den for all guest children and families. The Den is open every weekend on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Stop by to learn about what other activities the entire family can take part in, like hiking, yoga, and biking!
Please note: All children under the age of 16 visiting the Bear Foot Den must be accompanied by an adult or responsible family member who is at least 16 years old. Some crafts and activities are free, and others can be purchased for a fee.