Downhill Mountain Biking at Greek Peak
Last tickets issued 1 hour prior to closing time
Or call 866-376-3907 to reserve lift tickets and lessons
Downhill Mountain Biking Pricing
- Daily Lift Ticket: Saturday: $38/person/day; Sunday $35/person/day; Wednesday (when applicable) $20
Season Pass holders receive free access but must check in at Base Camp for a daily lift ticket
- Lesson Only: $25
- Downhill Bike Rentals: $100 for the day
- SkyTours (Chairlift Ride): 1 Ride $10/person
What to expect:
We’re so excited to see you all again but things will be a bit different as they are everywhere! Please read below to best prepare yourself for your visit
- All guests will need to bring a face mask that covers the nose & mouth. A bandana or “Buff” is acceptable, but full face helmets do not count. Masks must be worn at all times when 6′ distancing cannot be maintained as well as in all buildings and while loading & unloading the chairlift. Masks are not required to be worn while riding on the trails
- Please maintain 6′ distancing between yourself and other guests at all times. If you arrived to the facility together or are of the same family unit, you may wait closer to one another and are permitted to ride the chairlift together
- Ticket redemption will remain in the Base Camp building, however we will be limited to 2 guests in the building at a time. Please be patient with us through the arrival process, this is new to us as well!
- If you are feeling ill, have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days or are aware of an exposure to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please refrain from visiting. We miss you but need to keep everyone healthy!
- Guests will be asked to complete a short health questionnaire including temperature screening upon arrival. If a temperature of 100.4F or higher is observed, participation will not be permitted. Accommodations will be made in such circumstances
The Low Down
There’s nothing better than downhill mountain biking at Greek Peak! With 17 different trails to choose from, Greek Peak has the perfect track for every rider at any skill level. The Visions Quad chairlift will bring you and your bike to the top of the mountain in no time.
Greek Peak downhill trails consist of several lines that help you customize your ride. Riders can take a direct route over a large obstacle or jump. Other less experienced riders may choose to opt for a line that completely avoids difficult obstacles. You’ll always find something new and exciting on every ride.
Beginners will enjoy the amazing scenery and comfort of long straightaways. Our green trails are always a favorite for beginner riders, and the blue trails are great for intermediate riders who enjoy the challenge of an exciting decent. Expert bikers will enjoy the impressive sharp curves and rollers of our black diamond trails. Greek Peaks trails are family-friendly and provide fun for all ages.
All riders are required to wear a helmet in order to participate.
Forget your helmet? Bike out of commission? No worries, we’ve got you covered! Equipment is available for rental at the base of the mountain at the Mountain Top Bicycle Base Camp including Full Suspension Downhill Mountain Bikes, Full Face Helmets, as well as knee & elbow padding. Base Camp offers lessons for all ages and skill levels, plus you’ll find repair shop and a retail items for sale here!
Greek Peak now has 17 trails available for Downhill Mountain Biking:
- (4) Green beginner trail
- (4) Blue intermediate trail
- (7) Black experts only trail
- (1) Cross country trail
- (1) Mini-pump track