Summary: Maintains a clean, sanitary and safe facility for our guests, employees, and vendors at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures that carts are clean, neat and stocked with supplies daily. *
- Completes assignment sheets and reports any room discrepancies and maintenance issues to the housekeeping supervisor. *
- Mops and vacuums all floors daily in rooms when cleaning. Properly takes care of supplies after use. Uses appropriate safety signage while mopping/vacuuming. *
- Cleans and disinfects sinks, toilets and tub-showers, restocks soap, toilet paper, and provides clean towels as needed. *
- Thoroughly cleans entire room to include: washing windows, dusting counter tops, dresser tops, lamps and light bulbs; replaces light bulbs as needed. *
- Strips dirty linens from rooms and makes beds and refreshes towels with clean linens. *
- Empties all trash cans on a daily basis and disposes of trash in designated areas; recycles appropriate materials according to company procedures. *
- Reports any broken items such as beds, chairs, and fixtures to management. *
- Assures that all unnecessary lights are turned off and energy savings measures are followed as required. *
- Provides assistance to other departments of the resort to contribute to its smooth operation*.
- Places linens with body fluids in appropriately labeled bags and delivers them to laundry as instructed. *
- Follows established safety procedures, use of personal protective equipment and sharps policies. *
- Attends departmental and all employee meetings as required. *
- Complies with all department and resort policies and procedures. *
Great company perks and benefits!