Job Title: Housekeeper
Reports To: Housekeeping Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $14.20 – $15 hourly
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures that carts are clean, neat and stocked with supplies daily. *
- Completes assignment sheets and reports any room discrepancies and maintenance issues to the housekeeping supervisor. *
- Mops and vacuums all floors daily in rooms when cleaning. Properly takes care of supplies after use. Uses appropriate safety signage while mopping/vacuuming. *
- Cleans and disinfects sinks, toilets and tub-showers, restocks soap, toilet paper, and provides clean towels as needed. *
- Thoroughly cleans entire room to include: washing windows, dusting counter tops, dresser tops, lamps and light bulbs; replaces light bulbs as needed. *
- Strips dirty linens from rooms and makes beds and refreshes towels with clean linens. *
- Empties all trash cans on a daily basis and disposes of trash in designated areas; recycles appropriate materials according to company procedures. *
- Reports any broken items such as beds, chairs, and fixtures to management. *
- Assures that all unnecessary lights are turned off and energy savings measures are followed as required. *
- Provides assistance to other departments of the resort to contribute to its smooth operation*.
- Places linens with body fluids in appropriately labeled bags and delivers them to laundry as instructed. *
- Follows established safety procedures, use of personal protective equipment and sharps policies. *
- Attends departmental and all employee meetings as required. *
- Complies with all department and resort policies and procedures. *
- Employee summer & winter season pass for $15. Includes summer mountain biking /winter ski & snowboard access. Includes complimentary ski/snowboard rentals along with discounted learn to ski lessons.
- Discounted winter season passes for dependents or buddy.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, and during the summer on mountain biking.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (All full-time staff-1st of the month after 30 days of employment).
- For all seasonal, full-time and part-time staff GPMR offers tele-health benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).