Job Title: Concessions Worker
Reports To: Food & Beverage Management
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $16.00 hourly
SUMMARY: Greek Peak Hope Lake Lodge & Indoor Waterpark is hiring year-round concessions workers for the Edgewater Cafe in the waterpark . This position will start immediately. We have flexible daytime and evening shifts available. Must be at least 18 years years old and have weekend availability. Employees who work a minimum of 2 shifts per week are eligible for a $15 employee season pass with complimentary rentals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Greet and speak with our guests in a professional, friendly manner.
- Follow established serving and food safety guidelines.
- Follows established policies when handling cash or running cash register.
- Maintains orderly, clean and safe work area and storage facilities. Maintains stocked areas based on par levels, along with inventory control.
- Follows all state and federal laws in regards to the sale of alcohol.
- Performs daily opening and closing processes of the concession area, including cash handling procedures.
- Provides assistance to other departments of the resort to contribute to its smooth operation.
- Attend department and all employee meetings as required.
- Follow established safety procedures when operating equipment.
- Complies with all resort policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have weekend availability.
- Ability to read and follow safety guidelines set forth by GPMR and NYS DOH.
- Ability to communicate in an attentive manner with guests.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Employees who work a minimum of 2 shifts per week are eligible for a season pass at a nominal fee of $15.00 with complimentary rentals.
- Discounted season passes for dependent/buddy.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, waterpark, and Adventure Center.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- For all seasonal, full-time, and part-time staff GPMR offers telemedicine benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).