Job Title: Housekeeper
Reports To: Housekeeping Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $14 hr
Come work where you play throughout the year. Greek Peak Mountain Resort is currently looking for a part-time, hourly Housekeeper.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.).
- Clean and tidy up hotel rooms, hallways, elevators, lobbies, common areas, fitness and conference rooms, and restaurants.
- Dust and polish various surfaces and furniture
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Empty trash bins
- Change linens and towels and replace toiletries
- Provide laundry services for guests
- Collaborate with the housekeeping team to complete the daily cleaning schedule
- Restock cleaning supplies in the hand cart
- Report any issues that require maintenance to the housekeeping Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and safety data sheets.
- Ability to give instructions to guests
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to stand stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States at this time we do not offer H1B sponsorships.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and push 30 lbs. on a regular basis.