Job Title: Housekeeper
Reports To: Housekeeping Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $14 hr
Come work where you play throughout the year. Greek Peak Mountain Resort is currently looking for a part-time, hourly Housekeeper.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.).
- Clean and tidy up hotel rooms, hallways, elevators, lobbies, common areas, fitness and conference rooms, and restaurants.
- Dust and polish various surfaces and furniture
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Empty trash bins
- Change linens and towels and replace toiletries
- Provide laundry services for guests
- Collaborate with the housekeeping team to complete the daily cleaning schedule
- Restock cleaning supplies in the hand cart
- Report any issues that require maintenance to the housekeeping Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and safety data sheets.
- Ability to give instructions to guests
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to stand stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States at this time we do not offer H1B sponsorships.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and push 30 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Free passes for employees (nominal fee of $15.00 for the RFID card) along with discounted learn to ski lessons.
- Discounted season passes for dependent.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, and during the summer on mountain biking.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (All full-time staff-1st of the month after 30 days of employment).
- For all seasonal, full-time and part-time staff GPMR offers tele-health benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).