Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Reports To: Maintenance and Lodge Management
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $18 – $20 hourly (experience based)
Ensures that the lodge and all equipment are fully operational, well maintained and neat in appearance. Work schedule to include nights and weekends to cover operations. Works encompasses light plumbing, electrical, carpentry and other duties. This position requires you to be 18 or older.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Assists in the preventative maintenance program for the lodge and buildings on the resort and its fixtures on a daily, weekly, monthly and as needed basis.
- Works closely with Housekeeping to fix any items in rooms in need of repair. Works to ensure all room repairs are done timely for rooms with guests checking into them.
- Maintains all recordkeeping of work performed on buildings or equipment.
- Provides assistance to other departments of the resort to contribute to the smooth operation.
- Reports to the Maintenance Manager any safety issues that may need immediate attention beyond their scope of ability.
- Responds to all guest requests and complaints and follow up to ensure guest’s satisfaction.
- Monitors buildings and grounds to ensure a neat and clean appearance and environment.
- Follows established resort policies safety procedures.
- Attends departmental and all employee meetings as required.
- Performs seasonal corrective maintenance on buildings. This may include townhouses and condominiums on premises.
- Has the ability to perform a variety of minor repairs including plumbing, electrical, and carpentry. Workmanship is professional while maintaining a positive customer-service attitude.
- Performs other maintenance duties on the resort as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Candidate must own at a minimum basic hand tools for construction use.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid drivers license
- Must have weekend availability
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and safety data sheets.
- Ability to give instructions to guests
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States at this time we do not offer H1B sponsorships.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and push 30 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Employees are entitled to a seasons pass at a nominal fee of $15.00 with complimentary rentals.
- Discounted season passes for dependent/buddy.
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, and during the summer on mountain biking.
- Excellent training and professional development.
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (All full-time staff-1st of the month after 30 days of employment).
- For all seasonal, full-time and part-time staff GPMR offers tele-health benefits for a nominal fee.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
Please fill out the items below to the best of your ability. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).