Job Title: Reservationist
Reports To: Reservation Mgr
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Come work where you play throughout the year. Greek Peak Mountain Resort is currently looking for Reservationist, this position is part-time and year-round.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Assist guests by selling future reservations.
- Promptly follow up with guest inquiry leads for second chance bookings.
- Answer telephone calls and emails in a prescribed and professional manner.
- Maintain potential and current guest profile information.
- Assist customers with questions regarding their existing reservations.
- Provide concierge services with general knowledge of the property and surrounding area including restaurants, entertainment, special events and general directions.
- Strong ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
- Effectively manage daily correspondences and operational tasks to exceed customer expectations and expand customer base. *
- Display effective computer literacy and be familiar with MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel). NAVIS Certification, Applications & Software knowledge a plus.
- Professional customer service nature with a desire to succeed.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Ability to explain various resort options to guest.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Willingness to work a varied work schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
Greek Peak HLL is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.